Kuhn Rikon has come up with a great all-around solution for decorating cookies and cupcakes. It’s the Kuhn Rikon Cookie and Cupcake Decorating Set!
It includes 4 squeezy decorating bottles for controlling 4 different icing colors, 5 decorating nozzles, and 1 spatula. Easy to use for kids and adults alike.
So what do customers think of this set?
Table of Contents
The Good of Kuhn Rikon Cookie and Cupcake Decorating Set
- Customers loved the versatility of being able to swap nozzles between the bottles.
- Another good feature is that you can stand the bottles up between use which is less messy than using pastry bags.
- A lot of people bought this set to be able to use with their kids, and the comments seem to show that the kids found them easy and fun to use.
The Not So Good of Kuhn Rikon Cookie and Cupcake Decorating Set
- Some people found that the bottle cracked easily. They also said that the bottles were to small to hold enough icing.
- Another improvement that could be made is some sort of storage for all of the bits and pieces.
- One complaint was that the openings were too small on the top making the bottles hard to fill, and also hard to clean.
Tips From Customers
To fill the bottles easily, put the icing in a ziplock bag, cut off one of the corners and squeeze into the bottle.